At PeardioTM we offer a collaborative environment where thoughts and sharing of ideas are encouraged. We believe in a rich culture that is a mix of quality, positivity, honesty, commitment, and a balanced life style. Come and join our team and help us make customer relationship a success and a way of life.
we are a promising and motivated for young aspirant individual that want to make a bright career in our unbeatable business place environment .If you are having all the qualities of a promising individual then peradio is the deserving place for nurturing talent and, we believe it is the foundation to encourage and console the top position that we are currently stand.
Education: College degree
- Manage the quality and shipping departments to assure products satisfy customer specifications and expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all products manufactured are in accordance with the company's quality assurance program and quality/reliability standards.
- Reviews and resolves quality control problems/concerns with vendors, customers, quality control personnel and any personnel related to production.
- Coordinates and assists with vendor inspections.
- Periodically inspects completed quality control checklists, forms and other documents; randomly inspects and verifies quality control checks for conformance to prescribed standards.
- Conceives, trains, and implements in Process QA inspection by production operations.
- Schedules and performs quality assurance audits and reports findings to the President and Managers of Production and Operations; develops corrective action plans and oversees timely resolution of same.
- Receives and reviews all customer satisfaction surveys and customer contacts and complaints. Reviews complaint trends and product/component failure analysis; reviews corrective actions with appropriate personnel.
- Prepares reports and other documentation required by regulatory agencies and to support the quality assurance function.
- Acts as Management Representative for AS9100/ISO9001.
- Manage Department personnel, and establishes work flow and department metrics for capacity and workplace efficiency.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement of quality operations.
- Understand business requirements and participate in project discussions in design, estimate and deliver secure/highly performing code
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the d